Robert really worked his momma over today, and by the time I got home from work, both of them looked like Thomas had run them over. Robert really gets a kick out of when I chase him around the upstairs, and loves to hide behind his momma. I growl like a bear, and he screams and jumps up and down, and grabs onto his mom like it's the real deal. The whole thing is borderline for me whether I am really scaring him, but his rolling laughs reassure me everything is ok. So once all the screaming was done, I tried to cut some of his hair above his ears tonight. I have had to hold back because momma loves the curls and ringlets, but I think it is time. We were at the park this weekend, and two women asked if our child was a girl or not. That was the last straw…couldn’t take it no more. The hair had to be cut. So cutting a 18mo old’s hair –Wow!!!.. It was as if he was already briefed on what was going to happen, because he knew every hand block in the book. I am hoping that this is just like everything else we do the first time - difficult. We finally managed to get the hair cut, and I didn't push our luck for the hair on the back of his head.

Garden News
The summer has really dried everything up. So sad Mother Nature can let things go like this. Although I have managed to keep my new azaleas kicking through occasional watering, I forgot about my Rhodos over the past month, and they looked like baked pretzels by the time I go to them. July was a great month, and everything really look in it’s prime.
No comments:
Post a Comment