
Cho Choooooo
The train became the evenings excitement, with daddy setting it up in record time. Robert could not contain his excitement throughout the whole thing, and once I started to bring the train itself out, I wasn't sure he could contain himself. He must have rode around the track at least 50 times before it became a little boring. It is one the few toys that I wish it could be used by all ages...not fair I suppose since I get to drive a car. After the train ride, it was off to the Safari Wagon, and a walk around the neighborhood. Bed came without a problem...for some. The ridiculous rental house had another all nighter party last night, waking me at 11, and keeping me up well past 4am. Robert was unaffected by all the cars, car alarms, and doors, so I can't complain too much. Looking forward to a fun Saturday. Robert told me he is looking forward to seeing his Grandma and Grandpa from MI, and has been practicing his latest dance moves. The 360 spin dance is sure to turn some heads.
No comments:
Post a Comment