

What to say about the heat...jump in the pool.
That's what Robert says to do, and I have no problems with that advice. When is the heat going to let up? The air quality was so bad today, people had to stay inside during the day. When will people wake up and realize we have to change our ways? I managed to get some fun time in with Robert around his little pool. He likes to pour buckets of water on himself, and I almost believe he could do it for hours on end. After a while, we moved onto more exciting activities....chalk eating. Yep, before we could stop him, he managed to consume a large piece of blue chalk, which turned the inside of his mouth blue. Sadly, I don't think they make flavored chalk, so he ate it on looks alone. I guess we'll have to start dying his not so favorite veggies a nice shade of blue to encourage consumption. Robin Sims stopped by tonight as well and we talked about the big trip to Cataract Canyon. As usual, the day ends with us being thankful for such a wonderful, sweet boy blessing our lives with such wonderful smiles, and laughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment