
Today was like a mini version of Christmas, with Robert acquiring two new toys that were a smash hit. The first was something I bought off Craig's list, and though I am not sure of the name, it consists of 6 tunnels all connected to a central hexagonal area (like a space station, but without the space). Talk about a cool toy, this was tops. I truly wish I could have made one wish and fit back into the clothes of 2 year old so that I could chase Robert through the tunnels. I had to settle on the body I got, and learn the basics of inchworm wiggling all over again. Robert loved every moment of it, and was so excited that he continuously shouted and screamed throughout the entire event, as well as tapped the entrance to every tunnel. Momma had to get in on the excitement and made an initial attempt at crawling through the tunnel. Robert was absolutely thrilled at having his wonderful momma in the tunnel with him. Once the excitement of the tunnels wore off, we moved on to the latest clearance isle item, the Little People Plane, complete with pilot and passengers.
This is something Robert has really learned to enjoy since we all had dinner at Clyde's...how to imitate an airplane. Surprisingly, I only showed him once how to play (I don't mind coaching on how to play) with the airplane, and he was good to go. The evening was topped off with a nice meal of bananas, mac&cheese, and an attempt at raspberries.
In case you were wondering what the garden looks like today, I threw in a picture.
I enjoy the blessings as they come.




No comments:
Post a Comment