Monday, April 21, 2008

We decided to take a break from stress, and head down to Williamsburg, VA. We went down to Great Wolf Lodge. It was a nice place to bring kids, although it would probably be better during the winter or on rainy days. The food was not the best, but the water park was great. Robert ran me into the ground. We must have gone down the water slide at least 50x. It was 5 story climb every time. There was a wave machine pool and a big water fort. It wasn't too crowded and we all had fun. It rained to no end. Literally it has been raining in VA for almost 4 days straight. The drive down and back had ab0ut 200' of visibility. This picture is of the entrance.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Great Wolf Lodge and the three of you... what a blast you must of had. I don't know if I would call 50X flights of stairs getting away from stress. But I bet you lost a few pounds. Hope you had a nice day today with no rain and Good Luck tomorrow.
Love & Hugs