
We spent Saturday at the Washington DC National Zoo with friends. I got to try out a new 300mm lens that a friend from work let me try out. At $2000 I was a bit nervous swinging the lens around, but it was fun to take some pictures. We had a great time with Robert, and he was a trooper, climbing all hills. One of the other couples brought their 7 yr old boy "Jake" along, and Robert was in heaven. He followed Jake like a shadow and EVERYTHING Jake did, Robert did as well. We renewed our FONZ membership which means we got another stuffed animal...a little panda bear. I thought it was a sign of the times because the last time we renewed we got a nice plush Panda bear....this time it was half the size, and not so soft. This picture is of the dinosaur named Beasley. He used to sit in front of the National Museum of Science, but was moved to the National Zoo a while back. I remember as a kid climbing on top of this guy when he was parked out in front of the Museum of Science. He was a prop in a movie for Hollywood. We had a nice dinner on Saturday night to make up for the lost Easter Dinner. Honey Baked ham, and some good fixins. Hope everyone is healthy and happy. Spring is almost here.
No comments:
Post a Comment