Sunday, January 14, 2007

Bushman Robert!
Robert went on the farthest hike yet on Saturday. We both started out with a simple hike down to the stream to throw rocks in the stream. But we ended up following the hiking path all the way to the end where it empties out to our neighborhood school. We managed to climb the hill to the school, and we played on the jungle gym with other children. I didn't plan ahead, and so when it came time to refuel and drink water and eat a snack, we were without. This is where the meltdown occured. But we made it back home in time for a nap. Jeanne and I managed to finally put away the rest of the Christmas decorations. Somehow, and I don't know how we do it every year, we managed to fit everything back into it's tight spot in our basement. PLEASE NO MORE CHRISTMAS DECORATION OR ORNAMENTS. Robert still has a little bit of his ear infection, and we have managed to find a routine that helps us get his anti-biotics in him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what you three were up to today. No call for breakfast. We had to eat cereal! That creek looks so fun for a little boy and a big boy!
Love & Hugs XOXOXOXO