Saturday, December 30, 2006
Only a few more days left of Christmas Vacation. How nice to spend such quality time with my family. I loved every day, and Robert certainly kept everyone on their toes. No breaks, no timeouts, nothing but high speed. Thankfully we had some nice weather so that we could play outside a lot during the holiday. Robert made out like a king, and thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts. Thanks for the Thomas trains, the Little Tykes cars, the shoes and clothing, the puzzles, the cars, etc. etc. etc. I couldn't believe all the nice toys Robert has to play with, and I am still wondering where to find the space to put them all? I managed to get out to see Railroad Earth at the 9:30 club with Len. We had a great time as usual, and we were spoiled by his awesome wife Mo when she picked us up at 1:30am in DC. Today we took Robert out to the Udvar Hazy Museum, out by Dulles Airport. It was incredible, and if you have never been, you should definitely go. Of noted interest was the SR-71, Space Shuttle Enterprise, and the Enola Gay. Robert was like a kid in a candy store, and couldn't stop running from plane to plane. I am most thankful for my all my family making this a wonderful Christmas for us. God bless you all, and I look forward to more fun time in 2007.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment