Monday, October 09, 2006
This is the finger I've been getting lately. Robert loves to point at me, and always seems to have a look on his face that says "Watchin' you dad". I usually try to point back, but he always wins the stare down. Once I got home from work, Robert and I went down to the stream behind our house and threw rocks into the water. We rode the "Radio Flyer" wagon down the street. I wish we had better hills in our neighborhood so that we could go faster, but for now, it's all we can do. Once at the stream, it's a race between Robert and I on who can find the biggest rocks to throw into the water. He could throw rocks all day, and loves to watch the splash from the rocks. The nice thing about being by the stream is that it always seems to be cooler down there, and is nice and peaceful with all the oak trees overhead. We made it home just in time for dinner, and bed. The big worry is whether he will wear a costume this halloween. Everytime we try to the Elmo outfit, he has a meltdown. Too bad we can't bribe with the candy he will get if he wears the costume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment