
A beautiful child!
We are trying to get back into a routine here at the Cains. It's kind of weird not having to run to the Depot for some odd or end for the Luau. I think a few of the employees were starting to think maybe I worked there. The last of the trash went out with today's trash, and the recycling truck came by today and took all the bottles, and cans. Now if I could just figure out a place to store two fake surfboards. I worked from home today, and managed to get a lot done. Work has been rough lately, with a lot of people throughout the company coming to me for questions, answers, presentations, and papers. The last thing I am going to do tonight is go out into the garden and set some traps for voles. Yes, the darn buggers have been attacking a few of my hostas, and it's time I fight back. Nothing that a mouse trap and little peanut butter can't handle. The pictures above were taken around dinner time. Robert was just sooo much fun to be with today...we chased each other around the yard, through the woods, and the big excitement in his world was when I picked him up, and held him close to my chest as I ran really fast through the yard. I don't think he knew people could run that fast. And for the first time today, he made the sound a snake makes...."ssssssss".

No comments:
Post a Comment